19th century castle
Built in 1850 on approx. 10,600 m² (1,600 sq ft) of land in a pastoral setting, which in the 19th century was a large papal hunting reserve, this environment is now a protected natural heritage site.
Behind its magnificent St Didier stone facade, with a no less magnificent wrought iron balcony, the 600 m² (6,458 sq ft) residence offers :
- a main house of approx. 200 m² (2,153 sq ft) over 2 stories with a kitchen opening on to the dining area, a lounge with an original overmantel and a study, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and converted attic space.
- Adjoining the main house are large outbuildings or reception rooms of approx. 300 m² (3,229 sq ft) with exposed stonework and beams and a professional area of approx. 100 m² (1,076 sq ft).
The property has a park with local trees, a heated 10x4 swimming pool and a car park.
Ideal for a reception / event activity or large family home.
Close to : Avignon TGV at 20 minutes