18th Century Castle to sale near Mormoiron
This castle was built in 1750 by the nobility (Marquis of the Comtat Venaissin). It was rehabilitated in 1998 by the current owners.
It extends over 3 levels and counts 15 main rooms including 5 bedrooms on the first floor. Its interiors is ornated with mosaics, tomettes, neoclassical fireplaces, French ceilings, gypseries ...
It also includes various extensions: an old but renovated barn / stable and a small 2 room apartment with bathroom and other outbuildings.
The castle is set at the heart of a beautiful park rich in centenarian trees (beautiful cedars), and a tower on the edge of the vineyard. Privacy is ensured by a cypress hedge that borders the property. You will also find a small pool, supplied by a sping, and a swimming pool with pool house.
In addition, the estate includes an independent and automonous caretaker's house, which lends itself to B&B activity.
In total, all the buildings amount to approximately 1,000 m² of built.
Finally, a chapel is positioned at the centre of the park and out of sight.
Access: Of easy access, with motorway 25 min away, Avignon high speed train station 40 min away, and Marseille International Airport 1h10min away.