On the 26.30 ha, the domain offers an 8.23 ha certified organic vineyard. The land is completed by an olive grove of around 2 ha, a majestic park and pine forest.
In the heart of its preserved park, the Provençal castle and its annexes, whose origin dates back to 1815, were owned by the local nobility. The building has undergone a total renovation and has benefited from regular maintenance since the 2000s. It is under these conditions that the building combines modernism and comfort of life, while respecting and authenticating the buildings.
The house with ceiling heights of more than four meters, offers almost 430 m² available on 2 levels:
- On the ground floor: living room with fireplace of 50m², dining room with fireplace, billiard room, kitchen…
- On the first floor: 3 bedrooms with bathrooms and toilets, a 50 m² suite
- On the second floor: 2 bedrooms with a bathroom and sanitary facilities, attics…
The house is completed by various outbuildings (former stables, workshop) and a magnificent vaulted stone cellar of 30 m².
A mas, adjoining the house, offers almost 360 m² of surface area and is made up of:
- An accommodation of 180 m² with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- A second accommodation of 110 m² with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- A third accommodation of 70m² with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Various small outbuildings are also available.
The house and its farmhouse face a magnificent park shaded by majestic trees of different species (plane trees, cedars, pines ...) with an area of approximately 1.5 ha perfectly landscaped and closed. It is completed with a swimming pool and a large ornamental pool.
A winery and storage cellar with sales cellar benefits from a strategic positioning for logistics and cellar sales.
Proximity: The property benefits from a unique and preserved environment with unobstructed views of the surrounding bucolic countryside. Access Avignon, motorways and TGV at 30 min. Local shops within 2 km.