Authentic 15th century Château on 24 ha
This property of character of 24ha (vineyard, park and wood) in one piece in the heart of the Côtes du Rhône is located in a tourist area near a small town in the Gard. It enjoys a very pleasant environment with views over its park, its vineyard and the countryside.
In the middle of its 2.80 ha park, entirely closed, the castle is naturally preserved and has three main alleys lined with hundred-year-old plane trees.
The castle was built at different times and its origin dates back to 1422. It has managed to retain all of its authenticity and has approx. 450 m² (4,305 sq ft) of living space and approx. 200 m² (2,153 sq ft) of attic space.
Its originality is marked by its three towers and its inner courtyard which overlooks the various outbuildings. (Approx. 500 m² (5,305 sq ft): vaulted cellars, former wine cellars and various usable barns and attics).
In addition, a separate stone farmhouse adorns the property. It is currently used as company accommodation and offers 200 m² (2,153 sq ft) of living space as well as 100 m² (1,076 sq ft) of attic space and outbuildings.
Very easy access, the A7 motorway is 20 minutes away and the TGV train station in Avignon is 45 minutes away.