walls and goodwill
Built in 1839 on a 1000 m² plot of land, this beautiful 750 m² establishment was transformed in 1972 and renovated in 2003 by the current owners.
Located in the heart of a village renowned for its rosé wine, the establishment offers 10 rooms, each with its own shower room, two restaurant rooms, a lounge & bar and a reception hall.
Its beautiful shaded terrace allows outdoor meals and is enhanced by a 12x5 swimming pool.
In addition, a staff room, a 50 m² (538 sq ft) office accommodation and a visitor car park with 11 spaces complete the property.
Exposed stonework, beams and a fireplace give the property an authentic feel.
Near to the motorway and Avignon TGV station at 20 minutes away.