17th c. Provençal farmhouse - Near Avignon
Close to Villeneuve les Avignon, authentic 17th c. Provençal farmhouse, set on 2.5 ha of land, including a vineyard of 2 ha in AOP Côtes du Rhône. The property is ideally located a few kilometres away from Avignon and a charming Provençal village, whilst enjoying the calm and peacefulness of the surrounding countryside.
The 500 m² farmhouse has recently been fully renovated. It has kept all its authenticity, whilst boasting all modern comfort: floor heating, double-glazing, video interphone, alarm…
Over 2 levels, it is composed of:
· On the ground floor :
- entrance hall with fireplace
- large room with kitchen, dining area opened on the terrace full south, and a living room of 70 m² with marble fireplace.
- en-suite bedroom
- In addition: a laundry room and a room dedicated to home cinema
· Upstairs :
- en-suite bedroom with private terrace
- 2 other bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
· At the back of the building, an external staircase gives access to an independent en-suite bedroom with private terrace.
An outbuilding of 150 m², adjacent to the farmhouse and on one level, is divided into 4 rooms:
- A spa-jacuzzi and sauna-steam room
- 1 independent en-suite bedroom.
- 2 other rooms of the same size
The 5,000m² park borders the property, and includes a 13x6m swimming pool.
Peace, charm and comfort close to Avignon and the treasures of Provence.
Proximity: amenities 5 min away. Avignon TGV station 15 minutes away and Marseille international airport 1h10 away.